Safety Station with Eye/Face Wash, Stainless Steel Bowl
application: Combination eye/face wash and shower safety station. Two large FS-Plus™ spray-type outlet heads deliver a flood of water for rinsing eyes and face.
shower head: 10" diameter orange ABS plastic.
shower valve: 1" IPS chrome plated brass stay-open ball valve. Valve is US-made with chrome plated brass ball and Teflon® seals. Furnished with stainless steel actuating arm and 29" stainless steel pull rod.
spray head assembly: Two FS-Plus™ spray heads. Each head has a “flip top” dust cover, internal flow control and filter to remove impurities from water.
eye/face wash bowl: 11 1/2" stainless steel.
eye/face wash valve: 1/2" IPS chrome plated brass stay-open ball valve. Valve is US-made with chrome plated brass ball and Teflon® seals.
pipe and fittings: Schedule 40 galvanized steel. Furnished with orange polyethylene covers for vertical piping for high visibility and corrosion resistance.
supply: 1 1/4" NPT female top or side inlet.
waste: 1 1/4" NPT female outlet. Outlet can be positioned at either 8" or 20" above finished floor by reversing lower pipe nipples.
sign: Furnished with ANSI-compliant identification sign.
quality assurance: Valve and spray head assemblies are factory assembled and water tested prior to shipment.
- GC Powder coated finish on galvanized pipe and fittings. Available colors include orange, yellow, red and green.
- FC20 Regulates shower flow rate to 20 GPM.
- HS Auxiliary hand-held drench hose for rinsing eyes, face or body.
- GRN Green ABS plastic shower head and bowl.
- YEL Yellow ABS plastic shower head and bowl.
- SSH Stainless steel shower head.
- AP275-100 Electric Light and Alarm Horn
Light and alarm horn summon assistance when eye/face wash or shower is activated.
- TMV AP3800 thermostatic mixing valve precisely blends hot and cold water to deliver warm (tepid) water as required by ANSI Z358.1-2009.